INVITE FAQ & other tidbits
HOW'S PRICING WORK?!
Since every invitation project is unique, pricing letterpress is usually quoted individually. Prices can range from as low as $400 to $4000 and up, but our mid-range custom designed wedding packages probably run between $900 and $1500.
THING TO CONSIDER [that affect price the most]:
- Number of Colors
- We print one color at a time. more colors = more time + more materials = more $$$
- Blind [no ink] printing still counts as a color.
- Any Extras like Diecutting, Scoring, Perforating, Wrap-around Bands, etc.
- The Number of Pieces
HOW IN TARNATION DO I EVEN START THIS PROCESS?
PAPER, PAPER... PAPER, WHAT'S YOUR HOUSE STOCK?
- CRANES LETTRA 110# - Suitable for single-sided printing.
- CRANES CREST 179# - Good for deep impressions and double-sided printing.
- CRANES LETTRA 220# - Great for deep impressions and double-sided printing.
- All Cranes stock is available in Fluorescent White. Cranes LETTRA is also available in Ecru.
- FRENCH PAPER MUSCLETONE 140# - a thick, smooth paper with a slight tooth that allows for a nice impression. Suitable for double-sided printing and postcards.
- Available in 10 varieties from white to kraft to speckled.
- KRAFT CHIPBOARD - 100% post-consumer recycled paper
* Angie REALLY likes organizational things like spreadsheets and charts. :)