PACKAGING FAQ & other tidbits
HOW'S PRICING WORK?!
Creating packaging is quite the undertaking and can vary drastically from simple labels to full boxes with inserts, as such, we cannot offer ballpark pricing.
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- Number of Colors
- We print one color at a time. more colors = more time + more materials = more $$$
- Blind [no ink] printing still counts as a color.
- Finishing Options like Diecutting, Assembly, Mounting, Glueing, etc.
HOW IN TARNATION DO I EVEN START THIS PROCESS?
PAPER, PAPER... PAPER, WHAT'S YOUR HOUSE STOCK?
- CRANES LETTRA 110# - Suitable for single-sided printing.
- CRANES CREST 179# - Good for deep impressions and double-sided printing.
- CRANES LETTRA 220# - Great for deep impressions and double-sided printing.
- All Cranes stock is available in Fluorescent White. Cranes LETTRA is also available in Ecru.
- FRENCH PAPER MUSCLETONE 140# - a thick, smooth paper with a slight tooth that allows for a nice impression. Suitable for double-sided printing and postcards.
- Available in 10 varieties from white to kraft to speckled.
- KRAFT CHIPBOARD - 100% post-consumer recycled paper
* Where does Angie's love of organizational charts and spreadsheets come from? No one knows.