POSTER FAQ & other tidbits
HOW'S PRICING WORK?!
Since poster work is particularly unique and can vary drastically in size and colors, we cannot offer ballpark pricing.
THINGS TO CONSIDER THAT AFFECT THE BOTTOMLINE:
- Number of Colors
- We print one color at a time. more colors = more time + more materials = more $$$
- Blind [no ink] printing still counts as a color.
HOW IN TARNATION DO I EVEN START THIS PROCESS?
PAPER, PAPER... PAPER, WHAT'S YOUR HOUSE STOCK?
- CRANES LETTRA 110# - Suitable for single-sided printing.
- CRANES CREST 179# - Good for deep impressions and double-sided printing.
- CRANES LETTRA 220# - Great for deep impressions and double-sided printing.
- All Cranes stock is available in Fluorescent White. Cranes LETTRA is also available in Ecru.
- FRENCH PAPER MUSCLETONE 140# - a thick, smooth paper with a slight tooth that allows for a nice impression. Suitable for double-sided printing and postcards.
- Available in 10 varieties from white to kraft to speckled.
- KRAFT CHIPBOARD - 100% post-consumer recycled paper
* Where does Angie's love of organizational charts and spreadsheets come from? No one knows.